Monday, 25 April 2016

Remodel Underway at Kenilworth Acme!

Acme/Former A&P Kenilworth, NJ
Photos courtesy of Dan Asnis

Location: 801 Kenilworth Blvd, Kenilworth, NJ

A remodel is underway at the Kenilworth Acme! At this point not much has been done other than removing A&P's department signage. Hard to know how much a remodel this will turn out to be. I imagine it's largely just a décor swap. Really hoping they go with the Quality Built package and inject some Acme personality into the place. The painfully generic 3rd version of the Premium Fresh and Healthy package need to be put out of its misery. 


I like how Acme used A&P's floor pattern to dictate the layout of the produce cases. A&P took a more random approach.


I'm assuming these are new cases for the fresh fruit.




You can hop over to Dan's flickr collection for tour of this store by clicking here.

Thanks to Dan for alerting us to the remodel at Kenilworth!

No comments:

Post a Comment